TERMS & CONDITIONS
This is a legal contract between Hoch Capital LTD, a private company (the “Company”) its successors and assigns, and you (the “Intermediary”) executing this document. This document, together with the Terms and Conditions set on www.itraderaffiliates-com.crmarts.com.
Company hereby grants Intermediary the non-exclusive, non-transferable right to market the Company’s CFD trading services and direct Customers (also referred to as Traders or Clients) and potential customers to use the Company’s CFD Trading Services in accordance with the terms detailed.
The Company does not supervise the activities of Intermediary and assumes no liability for any representations made by Intermediary. The Company and Intermediary are wholly separate and independent from one another. This Agreement between the Company and Intermediary does not establish a joint venture or partnership and Intermediary is not an employee of the Company.
These terms and conditions are applicable on the entire contractual relationship between Company and INTERMEDIARY and form together with the Terms and Conditions set on www.itraderaffiliates-com.crmarts.com the entire agreement containing Particular Terms and Conditions signed by the parties the license agreement (Agreement).
- Headings are for ease of reference only and shall not affect the interpretation of the Agreement.
- The Company or third parties may have provided Intermediary with a translation of the Agreement. However, in case of discrepancies the English version shall prevail over the other version.
- In the Agreement any reference to an individual person shall include body corporate, unincorporated associations, partnerships and individuals.
- The Agreement covers the relationship between the Company and Intermediary. Where Intermediary gives instructions to the Company on behalf of a Client, the Particular Terms and Conditions applies and, in case of conflict, prevails over this General Terms.
- The Agreement covers Intermediary’s right to market the Company. This includes the right to implement links to certain of the Company’s web-based services on a proprietary website run by Intermediary.
- Intermediary agrees to actively market the Trading Platform(s) and any other of the Company’s Services towards potential Clients.
Intermediary’s declarations and obligations
Intermediary hereby undertakes to:
- Comply in all respects with all applicable laws, regulations and approvals.
- Conduct itself in a professional manner in accordance with industry standards so as not to cause disrepute or ill favor to the Company.
- Comply with and act in accordance to the Company’s Terms and Conditions, as may be amended from time to time, and other policies of the Company relating to the trading tservices and marketing of the Company.
- Ensure that all promotional material is of a type and character, and is disseminated in a manner, that will not cause disrepute or harm to the Company and comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation relating to anti-spam laws and regulations. Immediately upon notice from the Company that, in the Company’s opinion, any promotional material (content or method of use) does not comply with this standard, Intermediary will cease use of such materials or manner of use.
- Comply with all reasonable instructions received from the Company regarding the content, nature and location of any campaigns or materials
- Not to use the name of the Company in any promotional materials or otherwise, without obtaining the prior written approval of the Company relating to the general type of such promotional materials and not to distribute any such promotional materials in any manner or forum which may be offensive.
- No to distribute or use any promotional material that: (a) is likely to deceive the public; (b) contains any material misstatement of fact or a statement that such person knows omits a fact, if such omission makes the promotional material misleading; (c) mentions the possibility of profit unless accompanied by an equally prominent statement of the risk of loss; (d) includes a measurement or description of or makes any reference to hypothetical results which could have been achieved had a particular trading system been employed in the past unless accompanied by the statement identified below; (e) includes any reference to actual past trading profits without mentioning that past results are not necessarily indicative of future results; or (f) includes any specific numerical or statistic information about the past performance of any actual accounts (including rate of return) unless such information is and can be demonstrated to be representative of the actual performance for the same time period of all reasonably comparable accounts.
- Intermediary cannot amend any of the Trading Conditions and/or the Terms and Conditions set out in the Company’s website without prior written approval from the Company. In case such amendment is approved by the Company, Intermediary shall be responsible to notify any relevant Client.
- Intermediary shall provide the Company with copies of and summaries of pending any claims or litigation with or without connection to this Agreement within 5 days of having received notice of such.
- Intermediary represents and warrants as follows:
- All of Intermediary’s employees, agents and associated persons, to the extent required, have been and will continue to be duly recognized and licensed to participate in the transactions contemplated hereby.
- Intermediary has power to enter into and perform this Agreement according to its terms and will, upon request, produce to the Company such board resolutions, partnership agreements or other documentation that the Company may reasonably request.
- The Company shall provide Intermediary access to reports on www.itraderaffiliates-com.crmarts.com detailing relevant information to the Intermediary with regards to Clients related to it.
- The Company shall timely pay the Payments/Commission as detailed in Section 6 herein.
- The Company shall make available to Intermediary access to www.itraderaffiliates-com.crmarts.com which includes additional information and reports regarding its Agreement with the Company.
- The Company represents and warrants as follows:
- The Company has the power to enter into and perform this Agreement according to its terms.
- The Company warrants that it is (or its associated companies are) the proprietor of the Company’s Names and Trademarks or that it is duly authorized by the proprietor of the same to sublicense them to Intermediary on the terms of this Agreement.
Relationships with Clients:
- Intermediary should not represent itself as the Company, and should specify on its website (if it has any) of the nature of the relationship.
- Intermediary will not attempt to bind the Company in any manner and not to use any trademarks or signs of the Company without prior written consent of the Company.
- Intermediary acknowledges that all Customers introduced or directed to the Company are the Company’s customers and any information about these Customers is the exclusive and sole property of the Company. Upon termination of this Agreement the Customers will remain the Company’s customers.
- Intermediary shall adhere to the Company restrictions and policies as detailed on www.itraderaffiliates-com.crmarts.com. Such terms may be adjusted by the Company at its sole discretion
- The Company shall be under no obligation whatsoever to accept as a Client any applicant in connection with the services provided by the Intermediary.
- All costs of Intermediary in connection with its duties hereunder shall be borne solely by Intermediary and the Company shall under no circumstances participate in such costs, unless otherwise agreed in writing between the Parties.
- Commission will be granted only for qualified traders according to all the following terms:
- A client who was introduced to the Company by the Introducer and identified by a tracker ID assigned to such Introducer by the Company and
- The Company confirms that such Introducer shall be included in the relevant scheme and linked to the Site(s) in accordance with the Term and Conditions and
- Such client has been approved by the Company and has made a minimum real money deposit in line with the Company rules and
- With respect to Introducers paid under the Company’s CPA plan, the Client has generated trading activity or any other activity level agreed by the Parties in writing and
- Such Client is not already registered to the Company under a different name or with a different identity or from same IP address and
- Has provided all documents and proof of payment according to the Company KYC procedure and
- Has complied with all Applicable Law and Regulation.
- Notwithstanding any other term herein, if the Company suspects or has reason to believe that Intermediary and/or a Customer was involved with or attempted arbitrage, CPA fraud and/or fraudulent activity, then Company reserves the right to:
- Withhold payment, at its sole discretion.
- Terminate Intermediary and/or Customer’s access to services provided by Company, and/or terminate the contract for the provision of services between Company and Intermediary and/or Customer, as applicable.
- Block Intermediary and/or Customer’s account and arrange for the transfer of any unused balance to Intermediary and/or Customer, as applicable.
- “Fraudulent activity” shall include, without limitation, collusion between Intermediary and one or more Customers, collusion between two or more Customers, instances where Company reasonably believes that trading is intended to generate commissions or fees and not profits, and any other instance where Intermediary and/or a Customer has abused the Company’s terms of payment.
- All payments will be due and payable in United States Dollars, upon the mutual agreement of the Parties (unless agreed otherwise in writing).
- Unless otherwise agreed between the Parties in writing, payments will be sent by the 15th day of the month for the previous month upon sending an invoice. The minimum payment threshold is $1000 to be paid by electronic payment and $2000 to be paid by wire transfer. It is the Intermediary responsibility to provide accurate payment details to the Company before the end of the payment month. Commissions below $1000 will be accumulated to the next month.
Term and Termination:
- The duration of this Agreement will begin on the Effective Date and will continue in perpetuity unless it is terminated earlier in accordance with the provisions hereof (“Term”).
- Either Party may terminate this Agreement for convenience following a seven (7) days’ notice period pursuant to a written notice.
- The Company may, by notice in writing to Intermediary, terminate this Agreement forthwith if any of Intermediary’s representations ceases to be true, or if Intermediary is in breach of any term, condition or provision of this Agreement and either the breach cannot be remedied or Intermediary fails to remedy the same within 7 days of receipt of a Notice requiring it to do so.
- Termination shall be without prejudice to any rights which accrued before termination. Intermediary shall be entitled to receive any fees in accordance with clause 6 above, which have accrued and are due payable to it as at the termination
Taxes. Each Party shall pay its own tax and duties.
- It is in Intermediary’s sole responsibility to associate Intermediary ID with Traders making use of the Trading Services by using tracked links provided by the Company or otherwise informing the Company in writing as to its Traders ID.
- It is in Company’s sole responsibility and obligation to track the activity of the Traders and all traffic associated with their Intermediary ID for the duration needed for the Company to fulfil its obligations under this Agreement in full.
- Throughout the Term, The Company shall provide Intermediary with an online report.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All of Company’s intellectual property, including without limitation all of Company’s Names and Trademarks and copyrights, whether or not registered and whether or not registrable, are and shall remain the sole and exclusive property of Company and/or its affiliated companies and Intermediary shall have no rights thereto except as explicitly provided herein. Without derogating from the generality of the foregoing, Intermediary shall not use any of the Company’s Names and Trademarks other than in respect of this Agreement;
- Intermediary shall not apply for or obtain registration, including by but not limited to trademark and internet domain names, of any of the Company’s Names and Trademarks (or any trade or service mark which consists or comprises the Company’s similar word or words or logo or parts hereof) for any goods or services in any country. In case such application and/or registration was done prior to this Agreement, Intermediary shall immediately transfer all such rights to the Company on its request;
- Intermediary shall not dispute or challenge the validity of, or the Company’s rights to, any of the Company Names and Trademarks as registered or used by the Company during the term of this Agreement;
- Each reference to the Company’s Names and Trademarks shall be in a form agreed in writing in advance by the Company;
- Any and all reference to the Company’s Names and Trademarks by the Intermediary shall contain such acknowledgements of the Company’s ownership of any and all intellectual property rights to the Company’s Names and Trademarks as the Company may from time to time reasonably require;
- Intermediary shall not do or admit others to do anything which may diminish or devalue the reputation, image or prestige of the Company or in any way impair any registration of The Company’s Names and Trademarks;
- Intermediary shall comply with regulations and practices in force or used in order to safeguard The Company’s rights to the Company’s Names and Trademarks and Intermediary shall cooperate fully with the Company in protecting such rights;
- Intermediary shall promptly notify the Company of any contest of the validity or abuse of any of the Company’s Names and Trademarks that Intermediary becomes aware of;
- Intermediary shall indemnify the Company in respect of any and all costs, claims, damages, expenses, losses, demands and liabilities of whatsoever nature suffered or incurrence by the Company as a result of or in connection with the use of the Company’s Names and Trademarks by Intermediary other than in accordance with this Agreement.
Litigation. Each party represents that there is no claim, action, suit or proceeding pending or, to the Party’s knowledge, threatened, against the Party at law, in equity, by way of arbitration or before any governmental department, commission, board or agency that might have a material adverse effect on the other Party, nor is the Party aware of any reasonable basis thereof.
Limitation of Liability. EXCEPT AS STIPULATED ABOVE, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE TO INTERMEDIARY AND/OR INTERMEDIARY TRADERS AND/OR ANY THIRD PARTY ENGAGING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY WITH COMPANY’S TRADING SERVICES AND NO PARTY WILL BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER FROM THE COMPANY ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF USE), WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION RELATING TO COMPANY’S TRADING SERVICES OR OTHERWISE RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF EITHER PARTY HAS BEEN INFORMED OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND EVEN IF SUCH DAMAGES ARE FORESEEABLE. IN ALL CASES, COMPANY’S MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO INTERMEDIARY AND ALL TRADERS RELATING TO COMPANY’S TRADING SERVICES OR THIS AGREEMENT, FOR ANY REASON, WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID TO INTERMEDIARY BY COMPANY DURING THE SIX (6) MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE FIRST EVENT GIVING RISE TO A CLAIM FOR DAMAGES.
- Intermediary shall indemnify the Company for any damage or expense incurred as a result of Intermediary’s failure to abide by the obligations of any terms of this Agreement.
- If the Intermediary is involved in advising clients on trading matters and or providing signals for clients to trade the Intermediary shall be responsible for and shall, as a primary obligation, indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its directors, officers, employees and affiliates, from and against any liabilities, claims, demands, proceedings, costs, damages, expenses (including legal fees) and penalties whatsoever arising out of:
- Any failure on Intermediary’s part or that of the Client to comply with an applicable law, rule or regulation; and
- Any failure on the part of Intermediary to perform any obligation set out in this Agreement or any other agreement between the parties.
- The un-authenticity or unenforceability of any contract entered into with the Client;
- Intermediary shall keep confidential and not disclose except for the benefit of the Company at any time during this agreement or subsequent any trade secrets, techniques, ideas, know how, plans, concepts, data, and subject matter pertaining to the Company, its clients, or Customers which Intermediary may use or otherwise acquire during its relationship with the Company (the “Confidential Information”).
- Upon termination of this Agreement, Intermediary shall return to the Company any materials or data received by Intermediary from the Company.
- At any time during the term of this Agreement the Company can demand that Intermediary return any materials or data it received from the Company.
- The provisions of this Section 14 shall not prohibit the use or disclosure of information:
- Which is or becomes public domain without breach of this Agreement by the party receiving Confidential Information; or
- Which after execution of this Agreement is lawfully acquired from any third party who did not directly or indirectly acquire the same subject to any obligations of confidentiality.
Notices. Any notice required or permitted to be given under this Agreement shall be in writing and shall be sent by email to the following emails:
- For Company: [email protected]
- For Intermediary: The email that is registered on the Company’s Intermediary account
- Notice under this Agreement shall be deemed to be effectively given or made: on delivery to a party, if delivered personally or when sent by e-mail.
Notices. Parties Relationship. Intermediary and Company are independent entities. There is no employment, joint venture or partnership relationship between the Parties nor created by this Agreement. Neither party shall have any right or authority to act on behalf of the other or represent that it has such right or authority unless presented in this Agreement or subsequent written authorization.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and nullifies any and all previous agreements both oral and written between the parties.
- Failure by the Company to require strict compliance with any provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of the Company’s rights upon that or any other occasion.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any part of this Agreement shall not prejudice the validity or enforceability of any other part.
- This Agreement is personal and is not assignable otherwise than by the Company.
- Variations to this Agreement shall be made in writing and signed by both parties, unless otherwise provided herein.
- This is the entire Agreement of the parties and replaces any previous Intermediary Agreements or discussions.
- This Agreement shall take effect, when signed or accepted by both parties, unless another date is specifically stipulated.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Cyprus without regard to conflict of laws. Exclusive jurisdiction in any action or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Agreement will be placed in the relevant courts residing in Cyprus (“Jurisdiction Courts”), and each party waives any objection to proceedings in the Jurisdiction Courts.
I hereby acknowledge and accept that I have read, understood and agree with the terms of this Agreement published on www.itraderaffiliates-com.crmarts.com as they may change from time to time.